There is undoubtedly something special about a Servcorp Coworking Space. They are places where employees thrive – a membership-based workspace where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.
Workspaces that work
The Servcorp Difference
The combination of a well-designed work environment and a well-organized work experience are part of the reason why Servcorp Coworking clients seem to love our spaces. Servcorp gives our clients the space and support to be their authentic best selves. Unlike our competitors, we provide our clients with our 5 star business addresses to register their business, a receptionist to answer calls in their company name, and a landline number totally provisioned by us – all in a sophisticated shared space with great views saturated in natural light.
We also provide access to a team of bilingual secretaries, ample meeting space easily bookable via an app, and color printing from any desk. The quality services and digital advantages we give to our clients ensure they can focus on growing their revenue. If our clients need IT assistance, they simply dial *1 on their handsets and a local Servcorp IT expert will be right there to help. Happiness in business is simple IT solutions that work, a professional team to delegate to, and Community of like-minded Imagineers to work with. Our clients are welcomed by our teams across 150 locations around the globe. You can’t beat a Servcorp Coworking Space.
All the things you get:
- Ability to register our prestigious addresses as your business address
- A local landline phone number and free calls
- A dedicated Receptionist to answer calls in your company name
- On-demand Secretarial Services
- Flexibility of month-to-month terms
- Weekly Community Events
- Beautifully designed, diverse spaces
- Access to 150+ Servcorp locations around the world
- Ability to connect with other members online and in person
- Super-fast & 100% secure Internet which is fibre based & Tier-1 managed
- In house IT Support tailor-made for you - simply dial *1
- Spacious, unique common areas
- Servcorp workspaces include desks, chairs, lamps, and lockable storage cabinets
- Business-class multi-function copier/scanner/printers
- London Calling! Private phone booths for those confidential calls
- Ability to network with potential clients and investors
Workspaces that work
A Servcorp dedicated coworking space is accessible 24/7, 365 days a year. People can decide whether to put in a long day when they have a deadline, or can decide to take a long break in the middle of the day to go to the gym, do some necessary shopping or just enjoy the natural environment outside of the office. Our workspaces give you time to live a little.
With our variety of workspace types, our clients can choose whether they want to work in a quiet space so they can focus, or in a more collaborative space with shared tables where interaction is encouraged. They can even decide to work from home, on days they need to. Flexibility is key.
We give you time to live a little...
Coworking Spaces Locations in Belgium & Neighbouring Countries
- Coworking Spaces in Paris
- Coworking Spaces in Berlin
- Coworking Spaces in Tokyo
- The Nihonbashi Daiei Building Coworking Space
- Marunouchi Trust Tower Coworking Space
- Marunouchi Yusen Building Coworking Space
- Marunouchi Nijubashi Building Coworking Space
- Otemachi Tokyo Sankei Building Coworking Space
- Nihonbashi Wakamatsu Building Coworking Space
- Hibiya Central Building Coworking Space
- Shiodome Shibarikyu Building Coworking Space
- Ariake Frontier Building Coworking Space
- Shinagawa Intercity Tower A Coworking Space
- Shiroyama Trust Tower Coworking Space
- Tri-Seven Roppongi Coworking Space
- Aoyama Palacio Tower Coworking Space
- Yebisu Garden Place Tower Coworking Space
- Shinjuku Nomura Building Coworking Space
- Shinjuku Oak City Coworking Space
- Ikebukuro Sunshine 60 Coworking Space
- Tokyo Station - Yanmar Tokyo Building Coworking Space