Serviced Office Locations in Belgium
Grow your business with a 5-star corporate presence
Looking to rent a Premium Office Space? At Servcorp we provide your business with an affordable, yet scalable solution to your business’s presence in Belgium.
Servcorp’s Office Space Packages provide small to medium sized businesses in Belgium an affordable solution to an office space. Whether you’re looking for hot desking, dedicated desks, meeting and boardrooms, a 5-star address or all of the above - we have an affordable solution for your business needs.
With 150+ convenient and central locations globally, the Servcorp Serviced Office solution can give your business a prestigious location, 5-star interior fit out, state of the art conferencing and meeting facilities, as well as industry leading IT infrastructure and an administration team to provide your business with the support it requires.
With a Servcorp Office Space, you also gain access to a highly trained, dedicated reception staff and IT support team which operate the way your business runs. Join a diverse community of 50,000+ like-minded peers to buy from, sell to & collaborate to grow your business.
With a broad range of contracts and customisable options there is a Servcorp Serviced Office solution for your growing business' size and requirements.
Take advantage of the peace of mind only a complete office solution can provide and choose Servcorp for a tailored, fully Serviced Office solution. You can rely on Servcorp to tick all the corporate boxes and help your business to make the right first impression.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you have everything you need to start running your business the day you move in. For small to medium sized businesses, it is much more cost-effective to take a serviced office than investing in a traditional lease and office fit-out. It can save you up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Unlike traditional office space, you get a fully furnished office, use of Servcorp's global IT infrastructure with rocket-fast and secure internet, a global enterprise IP telephony network with free call plans, access to office equipment such as photocopiers/printers/scanners, access to a fully stocked kitchen and much more. All optional services such as Meeting Rooms are pay-per-use, so you don't pay for a service you never use.
Servcorp also has a team of highly trained professional secretaries at every location as well as our own in-house IT team available to support your business. Dedicated team members handle everything from answering calls in your company's name to managing your mail and couriers.
The Servcorp team provides services above and beyond what you receive at other Serviced Offices. As an optional service, our team can perform a variety of tasks to support your business, including presentation preparation, translation work, interpretation, assisting with sales calls, scheduling appointments and more.
Learn more about Servcorp's Serviced Offices.
As a Servcorp client, your Serviced Office includes:
- A fully furnished office suite
- A dedicated receptionist
- Mail, courier and visitor handling
- Access to secretarial services and a multilingual personal assistant
- Access to fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites
- Leading IT technology; Secure, Fast, Fiber Tier 1 managed Internet with 99.9% uptime
- Leading communications technology; IP phones, free call allowance, voice-to-email, e-fax, sophisticated call-routing
- Servcorp Home: access the Servcorp Community, make bookings, manage your call transfers, download invoices
- A magnificent reception with spectacular views
- A contemporary kitchen with a fully stocked fridge and espresso coffee machine
- Access to the coworking space for informal meetings or taking a break outside your office
- Regular events where you can meet like-minded people
- Europe: Brussels, London, Paris, Berlin
- Asia: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart
- Japan: Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Beirut, Istanbul, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar-Dammam,
- New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington
- USA: Washington DC, Chicago, New York, Houston
We have a wide range of office sizes to suit your needs. Typically, our offices can accommodate 1-10 persons but they can also range up to 20 persons or more.
The minimum Serviced Office contract term at Servcorp is one month.
There is a 1-2 months security deposit required with a Serviced Office contract. The security deposit is fully refundable provided any outstanding fees related to the contract have been settled.
Yes. Servcorp Serviced Office clients can access any of Servcorp's 150+ locations around the world. You can use any coworking lounge outside of your city for up to 3 hours per day and you can use a private office in another city for up to 5 days per month as you travel (subject to prior booking and availability).